Buy at Cabela's - Support VSSA

Friday, December 6, 2013

The Illogic of the Left on Carrying Firearms

I freely admit the Huffington Post is not the source I turn to for news.  But when I saw this story in the list of firearm related news I received in my email this morning, I was curious what it was about.  Turns out, it was as devoid of logic as I normally expect from Huffington Post.  The two commentators honestly believe individuals want to carry firearms because their latte might be too hot?

It's not news that many malls and theaters already ban firearms.  Do the owners of the malls, or the two Huffington Post commentators really think those signs will stop someone intent on causing harm to innocent people?  Where do most mass shootings occur - in places that have a "no firearms" policy.

No comments: