Buy at Cabela's - Support VSSA

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Slide Fire "Bump Fire" Stock

I saw this product at the NRA Annual Meetings and Exhibits this weekend and it had to be one of the neatest things I saw, mainly because it is a product that allows those who can't afford to own an National Firearms Act (NFA) class firearm (i.e. fully automatic rifle) the ability to come about as close as possible to owning and shooting one.  It is manufactured by Slide Fire and the way it was explained to me, uses "Slide Stock" technology to provide shooters the ability to "Bump Fire" the rifle.  The shooter must push forward to discharge each round.

I don't know how I have missed this at previous NRA shows.  If you are wondering if this is just a gimmick, here is a review of the product from 2012.

It's also approved by the ATF as a "firearm part" and not a firearms under the Gun Control Act or National Firearms Act.

No comments: